Pokémon Go is a free-to-play augmented reality mobile game. Pokemon GO Routes are the latest addition to the hit mobile game and allow players to share their favorite walking patterns with the community. Unfortunately, Pokemon Go Routes aren’t working & Pokemon Go Routes not showing up for some Pokémon Go players.
Pokémon Go Routes are pre-defined paths that you can follow while exploring. And players can create a new Route in Pokemon GO. Now many of Pokémon Go are asking on Reddit and Twitter about Pokemon Go Routes Not available nearby Problem.
Why is My Pokemon Go Routes Not Working?
There are a few reasons why Pokemon Go Routes are not working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection Issues – If you are not connected to the internet, you will not be able to see Pokémon Go Routes. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly.
- The Route is Not Yet Approved – If you created a Route and submitted it for review, it may not yet be approved. Once it is approved, other players will be able to see it.
- The Route is Not Available in Your Region – Not all Routes are available in all regions. If you are trying to follow a Route that is not available in your region, you will not be able to see it.
- Problem with Pokémon Go App – If the Pokémon Go app is not working properly, you may not be able to see Pokémon Go Routes. Try restarting the app or reinstalling it.
- The Route is Too Long – Pokémon Go Routes have a maximum length of 20 kilometers. If you are trying to follow a Route that is longer than 20 kilometers, it will not show up.
Potential Solutions for Pokemon Go Routes Issues
If you are experiencing issues with the Pokemon Go Routes issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Pokemon Go Routes problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Pokémon Go Routes rely on the internet to work. If you are not connected to the internet, you will not be able to follow Pokémon Go Routes. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly by checking your Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
2. Restart the Pokémon Go App
Sometimes, simply restarting the app can fix Pokemon Go Routes missing problem. To restart the Pokémon Go app, close the app and then reopen it.
3. Clear YouTube Cache and Cookies
So to fix Pokemon Go Routes issue, you need to clear the cache of Pokemon Go installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Pokemon Go App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Pokemon Go > Clear Cache.
To Clear the Cache On iOS, Go to > Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Pokémon Go > Delete App. Then, reinstall the app from the App Store.
4. Change Your Location Settings
Sometimes, Pokémon Go Routes can stop working if your location settings are not set correctly. To change your location settings, go to your device’s Settings app and select Location. Make sure that Location Services is turned on and that Pokémon Go is allowed to access your location.
5. Update the Pokémon Go App
Niantic often releases bug fixes and performance improvements in app updates. To update the Pokémon Go app, open the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Pokémon Go”. If there is an update available, download and install it.
6. Wait for a While
Sometimes, Pokémon Go Routes can stop working due to server issues. If you have tried all of the above and you are still having problems, you can try waiting for a while and then trying again.
7. Contact Niantic Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still having Pokemon Go Routes Not Working problem, you can contact Niantic support for help. They may be able to help you to troubleshoot the problem and find a solution.
So friends, how did you like this “Pokemon Go Routes aren’t Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.