Pokémon TCG Live is a free-to-play, digital version of the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) that is available for Windows, Mac, iPad, Android tablets, and mobile devices. Now players are experiencing Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099 issue.
What Does Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099 Mean?
There was an issue loading Pokémon TCG Live. Please try again.
Error 10099 in Pokémon TCG Live is a general error that can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Network connectivity issues: One of the most common causes of Error 10099 is network connectivity issues.
- Game server issues: Another possible cause of Error 10099 is game server issues. If the Pokémon TCG Live servers are down or experiencing problems, you may receive this error.
- Software conflicts: Other software on your device may be interfering with Pokémon TCG Live.
- Game files corruption: If the Pokémon TCG Live game files are corrupted, you may receive Error 10099.
- Hardware issues: If you have tried all of the above solutions and you are still receiving Error code, it is possible that there is a problem with your hardware.
Now Dozens of players are discussing on Reddit about “Keep getting error 10099 on Pokémon TCG Live” issue. So if you’re also a victim of this Pokémon TCG Live Connection Error 10099 problem, Read this article till the end.
How to Fix ‘Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099’ Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Error 10099 Pokemon TCG Live, here are some possible ways to fix this Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099 problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can try restarting your router and modem to see if that resolves the issue. If you are still having problems, you may need to contact your internet service provider for assistance.
2. Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can often fix minor software glitches. Try restarting your device and then launching the Pokémon TCG Live app again.
3. Clear the Pokémon TCG Live App Cache and Data
On Android, you can clear the Pokémon TCG Live app cache and data by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Pokémon TCG Live > Storage & cache. Tap Clear cache and then Clear data.
On iPhone, you can clear the Pokémon TCG Live app cache and data by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Pokémon TCG Live > Offload App. Tap Offload App again to confirm.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall the Pokémon TCG Live App
If you have tried all of the above solutions and you are still facing Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099 issue, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Pokémon TCG Live app. To do this, simply delete the app from your device and then download it and install it again from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iPhone).
5. Contact Pokémon TCG Live Support
If you have tried all of the above solutions and you are still receiving Error 10099, you may need to contact Pokémon TCG Live support for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.
So friends, how did you like this “Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.