The UHC Motion App is a wellness program offered by UnitedHealthcare that rewards you for being active. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Unfortunately, users are experiencing the “UHC Motion App Not Working” problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the UHC Motion App are facing problems like “UHC Motion App Keeps Crashing”, “UHC Motion App Keeps Freezing”, “UHC Motion App not opening”, “UHC Motion App not responding” and “UHC Motion App not loading”.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “UHC Motion app not counting steps” issue. So if you’re also a victim of this UHC Motion app stopped working problem, you should read this article till the end.
Why is My UHC Motion App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is UHC Motion app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, UHC Motion may not be able to load properly.
- UHC Motion Server issues – There may be a technical issue with UHC Motion’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the UHC Motion status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – UHC Motion is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the UHC Motion app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “UHC Motion App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the UHC Motion app not syncing came to light, UHC Motion app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the UHC Motion app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check UHC Motion App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the UHC Motion app not working problem, then first of all, you must check the UHC Motion app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
3. Clear Cache of UHC Motion App
If still you’re experiencing UHC Motion App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of UHC Motion App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of UHC Motion App, Go to > Settings > Apps > UHC Motion > Clear Cache.
4. Update UHC Motion App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the UHC Motion App cache, if you are facing the problem of the UHC Motion App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your UHC Motion app can also be an old version. So you should update the UHC Motion app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the UHC Motion App, if you are facing the problem of the UHC Motion App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the UHC Motion app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the UHC Motion app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the UHC Motion app not working issue.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the UHC Motion app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
So friends, how did you like this “UHC Motion App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.