Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and audiobook streaming service. Spotify Lyrics is a feature that allows you to see the lyrics to songs you’re listening to on Spotify. This feature is only available in certain countries, including the United States. Now plenty of Instagram users are facing “Spotify lyrics not showing up” and curious to know “Why are the Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify”?
Spotify Lyrics is a great way to learn the words to your favorite songs or to sing along while you’re listening to music. It’s also a great way to discover new songs, as you can see the lyrics of songs that are playing in the background.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “Spotify lyrics not working” topic. So if you’re also a victim of this problem, you should read this article till the end.
Why are the Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify Problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Your Internet Connection is Slow or Unstable – Spotify Lyrics requires a stable internet connection in order to load and display the lyrics. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, the lyrics may not load properly.
- You’re Using an Outdated Version of the Spotify App – If you are using an outdated version of the Spotify app, you may be experiencing problems with Spotify Lyrics.
- There is a Problem with the MusixMatch Lyrics Database – Spotify gets its lyrics from MusixMatch, so if there is a problem with the MusixMatch database, it may affect the availability of lyrics on Spotify.
- The Feature is Not Available in Your Country – Spotify Lyrics is only available in certain countries. This is because Spotify has different licensing agreements in different countries.
- There is a Glitch in the Spotify App – Sometimes, glitches in the Spotify app can prevent the lyrics from showing up.
How to Fix “Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify App” on Android or iPhone?
If you are experiencing issues with the Spotify not displaying lyrics, here are some possible ways to fix this Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Spotify Lyrics requires a stable internet connection in order to load and display the lyrics. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, the lyrics may not load properly. So you should check your internet connection once.
2. Restart the Spotify App
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor glitches. To restart the Spotify app, close it completely and then open it again.
3. Clear the Spotify App Cache
If still you’re experiencing Lyrics not showing on Spotify issue, Sometimes the cache can become corrupted and cause problems with the app. To clear the Spotify app cache, Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Spotify > Storage & cache. Then, tap on Clear cache.
4. Update the Spotify App
Spotify regularly releases updates to its app, which often include bug fixes and improvements to features like Spotify Lyrics. If you are using an outdated version of the Spotify app, you may be experiencing problems with Spotify lyrics. If any updates are available, please update the app.
5. Check Your Spotify Lyrics Settings
Make sure that the Show lyrics toggle is turned on in your Spotify Lyrics settings. To do this, open the Spotify app and tap on the Settings icon (three dots) in the top right corner. Then, tap on Display > Lyrics. Make sure that the Show lyrics toggle is turned on.
6. Reinstall the Spotify App
If all else fails to fix the Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app. To uninstall the Spotify app, press and hold the Spotify app icon on your home screen, and then tap on Uninstall.
To reinstall the Spotify app, open the Google Play Store or the App Store and search for Spotify. Then, tap on the Install button.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Why are the Lyrics Not Showing on Spotify” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.