Way to Activate 5G In Airtel on Android and iPhone – In India, Prime Minister Modi launched 5G at the India Mobile Congress held on 1 October 2022. India’s leading telecom companies like Jio, Airtel and Vi participated in this 5G launch event. Now in such a situation, if you are a Airtel 4G network user, then the time has come for you to switch to Airtel 5G network.
But if you want to use Airtel 5G, then it is mandatory for you to have a 5G Enabled Device. And also your Airtel SIM card should also support 5G network. So if you already have a 5G Smartphone or 5G Supported iPhone, then you will be able to activate 5G easily by following the steps given below.
Watch Video – Jio 5G’s Speed Test
Steps To Activate 5G in Airtel on Android and iPhone?
Below I have told you some steps to enable Airtel 5G network services on your phone.
How To Activate Airtel 5G on Android?
- Go to Settings (⚙️) on Smartphone.
- Tap on ‘SIM Card & Mobile Networks’ Option.
- Here Choose Either SIM 1 or SIM 2.
- Click on ‘Preferred Network Type’.
- Now Choose ‘5G/4G/3G/2G’ or ‘Prefer 5G’ Option.
- Within Few Seconds, 5G will Activate on Your Android
How To Activate Airtel 5G on iPhone?
- Go to Settings (⚙) on iPhone.
- Navigate to Cellular>Cellular Data Option.
- Here Choose ‘Voice & Data’.
- Now Choose ‘5G Auto’ or ‘5G’ Option.
- Next, Once Restart Your iPhone
- Within Few Seconds, 5G will Activate on Your iOS Device.
- How to Remove Get ready for your new iPhone Message?
- How to Show / Enable Battery Percentage on iOS 16?
- 3 Ways to Block YouTube Ads on iPhone
Conclusion – Friends, you have to read this “How To Activate 5G in Airtel on Android and iPhone“ How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And share this post as much as possible.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.