If your Apple Watch weather complication is not working, Don’t worry! you’re not alone. An Apple Watch weather complication is a small graphical element on an Apple Watch face that displays weather information.
Complications can be added to many different watch faces, and there are a variety of weather complications to choose from, including:
- Feels like
- UV index
- Wind speed
Weather complications are a great way to stay up-to-date on the weather without having to open the Weather app. You can quickly glance at your watch face to see the current temperature, forecast, or other weather conditions.
So if you’re experiencing an “Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Updating” issue, this article could help you fix the Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working problem.
Why is Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working Problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Your Apple Watch and iPhone are not connected: This is the most common reason why an Apple Watch weather complication may not be working. Make sure that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected via Bluetooth.
- Location services are not enabled for the Weather app: The Weather app needs access to your location in order to provide you with accurate weather data. Make sure that location services are enabled for the Weather app on your iPhone.
- There is a problem with your Apple Watch or iPhone: If you have checked the above and your weather complication is still not working, there may be a problem with your Apple Watch or iPhone.
- There is a problem with your internet connection: Your Apple Watch and iPhone need to have an internet connection in order to receive weather data.
How to Fix “Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Apple watch weather complication not showing, here are some possible ways to fix this Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Connection
Make sure that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected via Bluetooth and that both devices have an internet connection.
2. Check Your Location Settings
Make sure that location services are enabled for the Weather app on your iPhone. To check this, go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services and scroll down to find the Weather app. Make sure that the setting is set to While Using the App or Always Allow.
3. Restart Your Devices
If still you’re experiencing Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working issue, Restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone can sometimes fix minor software glitches.
4. Check the Apple System Status Page
If the Apple Weather servers are down, you will not be able to receive weather data on your Apple Watch. You can check the status of the Apple Weather servers on the Apple System Status page.
5. Reset Your Apple Watch
If you have tried all of the above and your weather complication is still not working, you may need to reset your Apple Watch. To do this, go to the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on the General tab. Then, tap on Reset and select Erase All Content and Settings.
Please note that this will erase all of the data on your Apple Watch, so make sure that you back up your data before resetting it.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Apple Watch Weather Complication Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.