Chivalry 2 is a first-person multiplayer action game. and it is the sequel to the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game. Chivalry 2 invite friends is a feature that allows players to invite their friends to join them in multiplayer matches in the game. But players are facing “Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4” issue.
With this Invite Friends feature, players can create a party with their friends and play together in the same game session. The invite friends feature is available on all platforms where Chivalry 2 is available, including PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
It is a convenient way for players to team up with their friends and enjoy the game together, and can help to enhance the overall gaming experience. But if you’re facing Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4, PS5 issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this problem.
Why is Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working on PS4?
There could be various reasons why you might be experiencing issues with Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4. Here are a few possible reasons.
- Network issues – If your network connection is unstable, you may experience issues with the game’s online features, including inviting friends. Make sure that your PS4 is connected to a stable and reliable network.
- Server issues – The game’s servers may be experiencing issues that are preventing you from inviting friends. You can check the game’s social media pages or forums to see if other players are reporting similar issues.
- Game Version Mismatch – If you and your friends are playing different versions of the game, you may not be able to join each other’s games. Make sure that you all have the latest version of the game installed.
- Privacy Settings – If your or your friends’ privacy settings are set to “appear offline,” you may not be able to invite or join each other’s games.
- Platform Mismatch – Chivalry 2 supports cross-platform play, but you can only invite players on the same platform as you. Make sure that you and your friends are all playing on the same platform.
- Friends List issues – If you are unable to see your friends’ names in the game’s friends list, it may be because of a synchronization issue between the game and the PS4’s friends list. Try restarting the game or the PS4 to see if this resolves the issue.
How to Fix “Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4” Problem?
If you’re having trouble Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4, there are several steps you can take to try and fix the Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4 issue. Here are some potential solutions.
1. Check Your Network Connection
A stable and reliable internet connection is necessary for online gaming, including inviting friends in Chivalry 2. Make sure your PS4 is connected to a stable network by checking the network connection status in the PS4 settings.
2. Check for Server issues
Occasionally, server issues can cause problems with the invite friends feature. Check online forums, social media, or the official Chivalry 2 website for any known server issues. If you find that there is a server issue, you may need to wait for the issue to be resolved before you can invite friends.
3. Restart the Game
If still you’re experiencing Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4 issue, Sometimes, the game might have a glitch that prevents the invite friends feature from working properly. Close the game, restart your PS4, and launch Chivalry 2 again to see if the issue is resolved.
4. Verify the Game Version
It’s important to ensure that you and your friends have the same version of Chivalry 2 installed. Check for updates by going to the game’s menu on your PS4 home screen, selecting the game, and checking for updates. If any updates are available, install them before trying to invite friends.
5. Ensure Your Friends are Online
Before you can invite friends to your game, you need to ensure that they are online and playing Chivalry 2. Check your friends list in the PS4’s main menu to see if your friends are online.
6. Check Privacy Settings
If your or your friends’ privacy settings are set to “appear offline”, you may not be able to invite or join each other’s games. Check your PS4’s privacy settings by going to the main menu, selecting “Settings,” then “Account Management,” and finally “Privacy Settings.” Make sure that your privacy settings are not set to “appear offline.”
7. Rebuild PS4 Database
If none of the above solutions work for Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4 issue, you may want to try rebuilding your PS4’s database. Rebuilding the database can help to resolve issues with game performance and online features.
Here’s how to rebuild the database:-
- Turn off your PS4 completely.
- Hold down the power button until you hear two beeps, then release the button.
- Connect your PS4 controller with a USB cable and press the PS button.
- Select “Rebuild Database” and wait for the process to complete.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Chivalry 2 Invite Friends Not Working PS4” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.