Dashlane Chrome extension is a browser extension that allows users to easily manage their passwords, personal information, and payment details while browsing the internet using Google Chrome. But now plenty of DashLane Extension users are facing “DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working” issue.
The extension integrates with the Dashlane password manager app and provides a secure and convenient way to autofill login credentials, credit card information, and other personal details on websites.
Read : Fix ‘LastPass Extension Not Working’ Problem
The Dashlane Chrome extension is available for free in the Chrome Web Store and can be used with a Dashlane account.
Why is DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working?
There are several reasons why is the Dashlane Chrome extension not working properly. Here are some possible causes.
- Outdated Browser – If you are using an outdated version of Google Chrome, it may not be compatible with the latest version of the Dashlane extension. Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Conflicting Extensions – Other browser extensions that you have installed may be conflicting with Dashlane.
- Corrupted Extension Files – If the extension files are corrupted, the extension may not work properly.
- Dashlane App not Running – The Dashlane app needs to be running on your device for the extension to work properly. Make sure the app is running in the background.
- Sync issues – If there is a sync issue between the extension and the Dashlane app, the extension may not work properly. Try logging out of the extension and logging back in to refresh the sync.
- Network issues – If there are network connectivity issues, the extension may not be able to connect to the Dashlane servers.
- Security Software – Your computer’s security software, such as an antivirus or firewall, may be blocking the Dashlane extension. Try disabling the security software temporarily to see if it resolves the issue.
Also Read : 7 Ways To Fix ‘Chat GPT Not Working’ Today
Why is Fix “DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working” Problem?
If you are having issues with the Dashlane Chrome extension, there are several things you can try to fix the DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Browser Version
Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. You can check for updates by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and selecting “Settings” > “About Chrome”. If there is an update available, Chrome will automatically download and install it.
2. Disable Conflicting Extensions
Other extensions installed on your browser may be causing conflicts with Dashlane. Try disabling other extensions to see if it resolves the issue. You can do this by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and selecting “More Tools” > “Extensions”. From there, you can disable extensions by toggling the switch next to them.
3. Clear Your Browser Cache
If still you’re experiencing DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working issue, Clearing your browser cache can sometimes resolve issues with extensions. To do this, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and select “Settings” > “Privacy and security” > “Clear browsing data”. Make sure “Cached images and files” is selected, then click “Clear data”.
4. Reinstall the Extension
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Dashlane extension to see if it resolves the issue. To do this, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and select “More Tools” > “Extensions”. Find Dashlane in the list of extensions and click on the trash can icon to remove it. Then go to the Chrome Web Store and reinstall the extension.
Also Read : Fix ‘F1 TV AirPlay Not Working’ Problem
5. Check Your Network Connection
Make sure your device is connected to a stable network connection. If you are having issues with your network, try restarting your router or modem.
6. Check the Dashlane App
Make sure the Dashlane app is running in the background. If it is not running, open the app and log in to your account. This should refresh the connection between the app and the extension.
7. Contact Dashlane Support
If none of these solutions work for DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working issue, you can contact Dashlane support for further assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose and fix the issue.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “DashLane Chrome Extension Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.