Instagram is a social media platform where users can share photos, videos, and stories. The “Copy Link” feature on Instagram allows users to copy the URL of a specific post or profile and share it with others via text message, email, or other social media platforms. But now plenty of Instagram users are facing “Instagram Copy Link Not Working” on Their Android & iPhone.
The “Copy Link” feature can be useful for sharing Instagram content with people who do not have an Instagram account or for bookmarking content to revisit later. Friends, if Instagram not showing copy link option, Then this article could help you to get fix this issue on Instagram.
We recently covered ‘Instagram Music Not Working‘ & ‘Instagram Double Tap Not Working‘ issue on our site.
Why is Instagram Copy Link Not Working?
- Temporary Glitch – Sometimes, the “Copy Link” feature may not work due to a temporary glitch in the app. In this case, you can try restarting the app or clearing the cache and data of the Instagram app.
- Permission issue – It is possible that you may have accidentally denied Instagram permission to access your device’s clipboard. You can check the app’s permission settings and enable the clipboard permission.
- Outdated App Version – Instagram frequently releases updates to fix bugs and improve the app’s performance. If you are using an outdated version of the app, the “Copy Link” feature may not work properly. Check for updates and install the latest version of the app.
- Restrictions on the Post – The owner of the post may have restricted the ability to copy the link to their post. In this case, the “Copy Link” option will not be available.
- Account issue – If you have been flagged for violating Instagram’s community guidelines, certain features of the app, including the “Copy Link” feature, may not work properly. Check if there are any restrictions on your account.
- Regional Limitations – Some regions may have certain limitations on the use of the “Copy Link” feature due to local laws and regulations.
Read : [Fix] Instagram Gifs Not Working / Not Loading
How to Fix “Instagram Copy Link Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing with Instagram Copy Link Not Working issue, here are some ways to try to fix Instagram not showing copy link option issue.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
If you have a poor internet connection, the “Copy Link” feature may not work properly. Check your internet connection and try again.
2. Check if the Post is Public
The “Copy Link” feature is only available for public posts. If the post you are trying to share is set to private, you will not see the “Copy Link” option.
3. Restart the App
Close the Instagram app completely and then reopen it to see if the “Copy Link” option appears.
4. Clear App Cache
If still you’re experiencing Instagram Copy Link Not Working issue, Clearing the app cache can help resolve any issues that might be preventing the “Copy Link” feature from working properly. Go to your device’s settings, find the Instagram app, and clear the cache.
5. Try a Different Post
Try sharing a different post to see if the “Copy Link” option appears. If it does, the issue may be with the specific post you were trying to share.
6. Update the Instagram App
Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device. Check the app store for any available updates.
Read : [Fix] Instagram Forgot Password Link Not Working
7. Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If none of the above steps work for Instagram Copy Link Not Working issue, try uninstalling the Instagram app from your device and then reinstalling it from the app store.
8. Try on Another Device
If the “Copy Link” feature still isn’t working, try using it on another device to see if the issue is with your device.
9. Contact Instagram Support
If the Instagram Copy Link Not Working issue persists, contact Instagram support for further assistance. You can reach out to them through the app or on their website.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Instagram Copy Link Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.