Instagram dark mode is a feature that allows you to use the app with a darker color scheme. This can be helpful for reducing eye strain in low-light conditions, or for simply making the app look more stylish. Now some users are facing “Instagram Dark Mode Not Working” & “Instagram Dark Mode Not Showing” issue.
Once you’ve turned on dark mode, you’ll notice that the colors of the Instagram app will be darker. The background will be black, and the text and icons will be white. You can also adjust the brightness of dark mode to your liking.
Instagram dark mode was first released in 2018, and it is now available on all platforms including Instagram web. So if you’re a victim of Instagram Dark Mode Not Working issue also, then this article could help you to get rid from this Instagram Dark Mode Not Available problem.
Why is Instagram Dark Mode Not Working?
There could be several reasons Why is Instagram Dark Mode Not Working? Here are a few possible explanations.
- Device Compatibility – Dark Mode may not be available on older devices or operating systems that do not support this feature.
- App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and introduce new features like Dark Mode.
- Instagram App Bug/Glitch – If you’ve tried all of the above and dark mode is still not working, it’s possible that there is a bug in the Instagram app. In this case, you can try restarting your device or uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app.
- Dark Mode Settings – Check your device’s system settings to ensure that Dark Mode is enabled. Instagram typically follows the system-wide setting for Dark Mode, so if it’s disabled on your device, Instagram will not display in dark mode either.
How to Fix “Instagram Dark Mode Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with an Instagram Dark Mode Not Working, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the Instagram Dark Mode Not Working problem.
1. Check Device Compatibility
Ensure that your device and operating system support Dark Mode. Older devices or outdated operating systems may not have this feature. Verify that your device is capable of enabling Dark Mode.
2. Enable Dark Mode in System Settings
Instagram typically follows the system-wide Dark Mode setting on your device. Make sure Dark Mode is enabled in your device’s settings. Go to your device’s settings, find the Display or Appearance section, and enable Dark Mode if it’s not already enabled.
3. Clear Instagram Cache
If still you’re experiencing Instagram Dark Mode Not Working issue, Clearing the cache of the Instagram app can help resolve the issue. To clear the cache, Go to your device’s Settings > Apps > Instagram> Clear cache > Clear data. Please note that clearing data will log you out of the app, so make sure you know your login details.
4. Update Instagram
Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device. Developers often release updates to address bugs and introduce new features. Check your device’s app store or marketplace for any available updates for Instagram.
5. Restart the Instagram App
Close the Instagram app completely and then relaunch it. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches or conflicts.
6. Reinstall Instagram App
If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling the Instagram app from your device and then reinstalling it. This process can help resolve any issues with the app installation or configuration. After reinstalling, log in to your account and check if Dark Mode is working.
7. Contact Instagram Support
If you’ve tried all the steps above and still Instagram Dark Mode Not Working, you may want to reach out to Instagram’s support team for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance or insights related to your account or device.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Instagram Dark Mode Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.