A grocery list feature in iOS 17 is a list of food items that you can create and manage in the Reminders app. It is a new feature in iOS 17 that allows you to automatically organize your grocery items into categories, such as produce, meat, and dairy. Unfortunately, now some users are reporting that iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working on their iPhone.
New Grocery List feature of iOS 17 makes it easier to find the items you need when you are shopping.
How to Make Grocery List / Shopping List in iOS 17 on iPhone
To make a grocery list in iOS 17, you can use the Reminders app.
- Open the Reminders app.
- Tap Add List in the bottom right corner.
- Give your list a name, such as “Grocery List.”
- Tap List Type and select Groceries.
- Tap Done.
Why is iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working properly on your iPhone. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Your device is not compatible with iOS 17 – The grocery list feature is only available on devices that are compatible with iOS 17. You can check the compatibility list on Apple’s website.
- Your device is not running the latest version of iOS 17 – Apple regularly releases software updates that fix bugs and add new features. To make sure that your grocery list is working properly, you need to have the latest version of iOS 17 installed on your device.
- The Grocery List feature is disabled – By default, the Grocery List feature is enabled on all devices that are running iOS 17. However, it is possible that the feature has been disabled on your device.
- You are not signed in to iCloud – The grocery list feature requires you to be signed in to iCloud. This is because your grocery list is stored on iCloud and synced across all of your devices.
- There is a bug in iOS 17. It is possible that there is a bug in iOS 17 that is preventing the grocery list feature from working properly.
How to Fix “iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working Reddit problem.
1. Check your device compatibility
Make sure your device is compatible with iOS 17. To use the grocery list feature in iOS 17, you need to have a device that is compatible with iOS 17. You can check the compatibility list on Apple’s website.
Here’s a list of iOS 17 supported devices:
- iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
- iPhone 11 models
- iPhone 12 models
- iPhone 13 models
- iPhone 14 models
- iPhone SE (2nd gen or later)
2. Restart your device
Restarting your device can often fix minor software glitches. To restart your device, press and hold the power button until you see the “slide to power off” slider. Then, slide the slider to the right to turn off your device. After your device has turned off, press and hold the power button again to turn it back on.
3. Force quit the Reminders app
If the iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working properly, you can try force quitting it and then reopening Reminders app. To force quit the Reminders app, double-press the Home button and swipe up on the Reminders app preview. Then, reopen the app.
4. Enable the Grocery List feature
By default, the Grocery List feature is enabled on all devices that are running iOS 17. However, it is possible that the feature has been disabled on your device. To enable the Grocery List feature, go to Settings > Reminders and make sure that the Grocery List toggle is switched on.
5. Sign in to iCloud
The grocery list feature requires you to be signed in to iCloud. This is because your grocery list is stored on iCloud and synced across all of your devices. To sign in to iCloud, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud and make sure that the Reminders toggle is switched on.
6. Delete and recreate your grocery list
If your grocery list is still not working, you can try deleting it and recreating it. To delete your grocery list, open the Reminders app and tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner. Then, tap on the “Delete” button next to your grocery list. To recreate your grocery list, tap on the “Add List” button in the bottom-right corner and select “Groceries” from the list of options.
7. Reset the Reminders app
To do this, go to Settings > Reminders and tap on the Reset Reminders button. This will reset the app to its default settings and delete all of your grocery lists. However, it will also restore any grocery lists that you have backed up to iCloud.
8. Contact Apple Support
If you’ve tried all of the above and still iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working, contact Apple Support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem or identify a workaround.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.