The power button on an Android device is a physical button located on the side or top of the device, depending on the device’s design. The power button is used to turn the device on or off, as well as to lock or unlock the device. Now plenty of Android phone users are experiencing “Power Button Not Working on Android” problem.
When the Android device such Samsung, Realme, Redmi, Xiaomi, Nothing Phone, Motorola, Poco, Vivo, Oppo, is off, pressing and holding the power button will turn it on. If Power button not working on android phone. Then this article could help you to get rid from this issue.
Why is Power Button Not Working on Android Phone?
There could be several reasons why is the Power Button Not Working on Android. Some of the common causes are.
- Physical Damage – If the device has been dropped or exposed to water or other liquids, the power button may be damaged and not functioning properly.
- Software issues – Sometimes, a software glitch can cause the power button to stop working. This can happen due to a system update or a third-party app that is causing conflicts.
- Battery issues – If the battery is low or not functioning properly, the power button may not work.
- Hardware Failure – In some cases, the power button may have simply worn out or failed due to a manufacturing defect.
- Settings issue – If the settings on the device have been changed, it may affect the power button. For example, if the device is set to automatically turn off the screen after a certain period of time, the power button may not work if pressed too soon after the screen turns off.
How to Fix “Power Button Not Working on Android” Problem?
If you are having trouble with Power Button on Android Phone, here are some steps you can take to try to fix the Power Button Not Working on Android problem.
1. Restart the Device
Try restarting the device to see if that fixes the issue. Press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the device vibrates and restarts.
2. Use a Charging Cable
If the device is off and the power button is not working, connect it to a charger. The device should turn on automatically when it detects the charger.
3. Check the Settings
If still you’re experiencing Power Button Not Working on Android issue, Go to the device settings and check if there are any settings that could be affecting the power button. For example, check if the “Power button instantly locks” setting is turned on.
4. Use an App
There are several apps available in the Google Play Store that allow you to simulate the power button. You can install one of these apps to turn the device on or off.
Read : Fix ‘YouTube TV Multiview Not Working’ Problem
5. Use a Physical Button Remapper
Some devices allow you to remap physical buttons, including the power button. You can use a button remapper app to remap the power button to another physical button, such as the volume button.
6. Get it Repaired
If the above methods do not work for Power Button Not Working on Android issue, you may need to take the device to a professional for repair. They may need to replace the power button or perform other repairs to fix the issue.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Power Button Not Working on Android“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.