The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a popular video game console. & now users are facing “PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5” issue in PS4 console. PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5 is a PlayStation 4 error that occurs when your console is unable to connect to the PlayStation Network.
Error codes on the PlayStation 4 (PS4) are alphanumeric codes that are displayed when an issue or problem occurs on the console. Error codes on the PS4 can occur for various reasons, including hardware malfunctions, software conflicts, network issues, or other technical problems.
What Could be Reasons for PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5 Issue?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection – Make sure that your PS4 is connected to the internet and that you have a strong signal. You can test your internet connection by running a speed test.
- PlayStation Network Servers Issue – If the PlayStation Network is experiencing problems, you may not be able to connect to it. You can check the status of the PlayStation Network by visiting the PlayStation website.
- PS4 Software – If your PS4 software is outdated or corrupted, it may cause problems. You can update your PS4 software by going to Settings > System > Software Update.
- Hardware Problem. In rare cases, a hardware problem with your PS4 may cause this error code. If you have tried all of the other troubleshooting steps and you are still getting this error code, you may need to contact Sony for further assistance.
How to Fix “PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5, here are some possible ways to fix this PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5 problem.
1. Restart Your Router or Modem
This may fix a problem with your internet connection. To do this, unplug your router or modem from the power outlet for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
2. Restart Your PS4
This may fix a temporary problem with your console. To do this, hold down the power button on your PS4 until it beeps twice. Then, select “Restart PS4”.
3. Sign Out of and then Back into Your PlayStation Network Account
This may reset your connection to the PlayStation Network. To do this, go to Settings > Account Management > Sign Out. Then, sign back in with your account information.
4. Change Your DNS Settings
You can try changing your DNS settings to Google’s public DNS servers (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206). To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the PS4’s settings menu.
- Select “Network” and then choose ‘Set Up Internet Connection.’
- Choose either Wi-Fi or LAN (Ethernet), depending on your connection type.
- When asked to select an IP address setting, choose ‘Custom.’
- For the DHCP Host Name, select ‘Do Not Specify.’
- For the DNS settings, choose ‘Manual.’
- Set the Primary DNS to 220.127.116.11 and the Secondary DNS to 18.104.22.168.
5. Contact PlayStation Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still getting PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5, you can contact PlayStation Support for help. They may be able to identify the problem and help you fix it.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “PS4 Error Code NP-34954-5” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.