The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a popular video game console. & now users are facing “Activate as Primary PS4 Error” issue in PS4 console as PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1. The Playstation 4 error code NP-41772-1 means that there was an error while activating a primary PlayStation 4 console.
PS4 error code NP-41772-1 occurs when you try to activate a PlayStation 4 console as your primary console, but another console is already activated as your primary console.
What Could be Reasons for PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1 Issue?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Another Console is Already Activated as Your Primary PS4 – You can only have one primary PS4 at a time. If you try to activate a new console as your primary PS4 when another console is already activated, you will get this error code.
- You have Already Activated a Maximum of 10 PS4 Consoles – You can only activate a maximum of 10 PS4 consoles as your primary PS4. If you try to activate a 11th console, you will get this error code.
- Your PlayStation Network Account has been Suspended or Banned – If your PlayStation Network account has been suspended or banned, you will not be able to activate any PS4 consoles as your primary PS4.
- PlayStation Network Servers Issues – If there is a problem with the PlayStation Network servers, you may get this error code when trying to activate a PS4 console as your primary PS.
- PS4 Console Issues – If there is a problem with your PS4 console, you may get this error code when trying to activate it as your primary PS4.
How to Fix “PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Activate as Primary PS4 Error NP-41772-1, here are some possible ways to fix this PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1 problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that your PS4 is connected to the internet and that you have a strong signal. You can check your internet connection by going to Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection.
2. Restart Your PS4
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix a variety of problems. To restart your PS4, hold down the power button for about 7 seconds until the console turns off. Then, turn it back on and try activating your PS4 again.
3. Deactivate Your Current Primary PS4
If still you’re experiencing PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1 issue, Deactivating your current primary PS4 can fix this issue. To do this, go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4. Then, select Deactivate and Yes to confirm.
4. Activate a New PS4 as Your Primary PS4
Once you have deactivated your current primary PS4, you can activate a new PS4 as your primary PS4. To do this, go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4. Then, select Activate and sign in to your PlayStation Network account.
5. Update Your PS4 Software
Sony regularly releases software updates for the PS4 that can fix bugs and improve performance. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > Software Update.
6. Contact PlayStation Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still getting the error code, you can contact PlayStation support for help. They will be able to investigate the issue and help you fix it.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “PS4 Error Code NP-41772-1” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.