Starfield is an action role-playing game. and It was released on September 6, 2023 for Windows and Xbox Series X/S. In Starfield, Manipulation is a skill in the Social category. Unfortunately, dozens of players are experiencing “Starfield Manipulation not working” issue.
The Manipulation skill is a top-tier social skill that can be used in dialogue with other characters. When using the Manipulation skill, players will see a number of different options appear in the dialogue wheel.
The Manipulation skill is a powerful tool that can be used to great effect in the game. So read this article to fix this Starfield Manipulation not working problem.
Why is Starfield Manipulation Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is Starfield Manipulation Not Working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Your Skill Level is Not High Enough – The higher your skill level, the more likely you are to be successful in manipulating others.
- Other Character is Not Susceptible to Manipulation – Some characters are simply more resistant to manipulation than others.
- The Situation is Not Right – Some situations are more conducive to manipulation than others. For example, you are more likely to be successful in manipulating someone if they are already feeling vulnerable or if they have something to gain from doing what you want.
- You’re using the Wrong Approach – There are different approaches to manipulation, and what works for one character may not work for another.
- You’re Not being Persuasive Enough – Even if you have a high skill level and are using the right approach, you still need to be persuasive in order to be successful.
How to Fix “Starfield Manipulation Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Starfield Manipulation broken issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Starfield Manipulation Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Skill Level
Make sure that your Manipulation skill level is high enough to be successful in the situation. You can check your skill level in the Skills menu.
2. Consider the Other Character’s Personality
Some characters are simply more resistant to manipulation than others. If you are trying to manipulate a character who is known to be strong-willed or independent, you may have a harder time being successful.
3. Choose the Right Approach
There are different approaches to manipulation, and what works for one character may not work for another. Try to tailor your approach to the specific situation and the individual character.
4. Be Persuasive
Even if you have a high skill level and are using the right approach, you still need to be persuasive in order to be successful. This means using your words and charisma to convince the other character that what you are saying is true and that they should do what you want.
5. Save and Reload
If you are still having trouble, you can try saving the game and then reloading it. This may reset the situation and give you a fresh chance to try to manipulate the other character.
Conclusion: Friends, how do you like this article “Starfield Manipulation Not Working”? Be sure to let us know by commenting below. And if you like this post, then please share it as much as possible.