The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a 2023 asymmetrical survival horror game. The game is played from a third-person perspective and can be played online with up to 8 players. There are two teams: the Survivors and the Killers. Unfortunately, players are encountering “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working” issue.
The game features five different Killers: Leatherface, the Cook, the Hitchhiker, Johnny, and Sissy. The Survivors featured are Ana Flores, Connie Taylor, Julie Crawford, Leland McKinney, and Sonny Williams.
So if you’re also a victim of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Voice Chat Not Working” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working problem.
Why is Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working?
There are a few reasons Why is Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working Properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Your Internet Connection is Slow – If your internet connection is slow or unstable, your voice chat may not work properly. Try restarting your router or modem to improve your internet connection.
- Problem with the Game’s Servers – If the game’s servers are down, you will not be able to use voice chat. You can check the game’s social media channels or website for updates on server status.
- You’re in a Party Chat – If you are in a party chat, your voice chat will not work in the game. To fix this, exit the party chat before trying to use voice chat in the game.
- Your microphone is not plugged in or is not working properly. This is the most common reason why voice chat might not be working. Make sure that your microphone is plugged into your computer or console and that it is turned on.
- Outdated Game version – Make sure that you are using the latest version of the game. You can check for updates by going to the game’s store page and clicking on the “Updates” tab.
How to Fix “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Voice chat requires a stable and reliable internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it can cause problems with voice chat. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the problem.
2. Make Sure that Your Microphone is Properly Plugged in
Test your microphone by recording a voice clip or talking to someone on a different platform. If your microphone is not working, make sure that it is properly plugged into your computer and that the microphone is turned on.
3. Check the Voice Chat Settings in the Game
If still you’re experiencing Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working issue, Make sure that the voice chat is enabled and that your microphone is selected as the input device. You can check the voice chat settings in the game’s options menu.
In the Options menu, Go into the Audio section and find Microphone. And Switch this from Push to Talk to ON to confirm that you’ve always accessible microphone.
4. Update Your Audio Drivers
Outdated audio drivers can sometimes cause problems with voice chat. You can update your audio drivers from the manufacturer’s website. To find the manufacturer’s website, you can search for the name of your audio device on Google.
5. Restart Your Computer and Game
This can sometimes fix minor problems with your computer’s audio settings. To restart your computer, click on the Start button and select “Restart”.
6. Reinstall the Game
If you’ve tried all of the above and the problem is still not fixed, you can try reinstalling the game. This will delete all of the game’s files and then reinstall them fresh.
7. Contact the Game’s Developers
If you’re still having Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working problem, you can contact the game’s developers for help. They may be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps or a fix for the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Voice Chat Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.