Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website and App (Android & iOS). The Tumblr dashboard is the main page of Tumblr where you can see all the posts from the blogs you follow, as well as suggestions for other blogs you might want to follow. Unfortunately, Users are facing “Tumblr Dashboard Not Working” issue.
Users can also post to their own blog from the dashboard, and access other blogs and customization options. Users can follow other users’ blogs. Bloggers can also make their blogs private. For bloggers, many of the website’s features are accessed from a “dashboard” interface.
So if you’re thinking Tumblr Dashboard Not Showing All Posts. Don’t worry! you’re not alone. This article could help you to get rid from this Tumblr Dashboard Not Working Problem.
Why is Tumblr Dashboard Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is Tumblr Dashboard Not Working or Not Loading. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection Problem – If you’re having trouble loading anything on the internet, including your Tumblr dashboard, it’s likely that your internet connection is the problem.
- Tumblr is Down – This is the most likely reason if you’re seeing an error message when you try to access your dashboard. You can check the Tumblr status page to see if there are any reported outages.
- Outdated Browser – Tumblr is constantly updating its site, so it’s important to use a modern browser that supports the latest features. If you’re using an outdated browser, you might have trouble loading your dashboard.
- You’ve Too Many Extensions Installed – If you have a lot of extensions installed in your browser, they can sometimes interfere with how Tumblr works.
- Your Tumblr Account is Suspended – If your Tumblr account has been suspended, you won’t be able to access your dashboard. You can check your Tumblr dashboard to see if you have any notifications about a suspension.
How to Fix “Tumblr Dashboard Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Tumblr Dashboard Not Updating issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Tumblr Dashboard Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
If Tumblr is not down, the next thing you should check is your internet connection. Make sure you’re connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or modem if you’re having trouble with your internet connection.
2. Check if Tumblr’s Server is Down
The first thing you should do is check if Tumblr is down. You can do this by visiting the Tumblr status page. If Tumblr is down, there’s nothing you can do to fix your dashboard until Tumblr is back up and running.
3. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing Tumblr Dashboard Not Working issue, Sometimes this can fix issue with Tumblr Dashboard. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Log Out and Log Back in
If you’re still having trouble, try logging out of Tumblr and logging back in. This can sometimes fix minor issues with your account.
5. Use a Different Browser
If you’re still having trouble, try using a different browser. Some browsers work better with Tumblr than others. You can try using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
6. Contact Tumblr Support
If you’ve tried all of the above and still your Tumblr Dashboard Not Working, you can contact Tumblr support for help. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your dashboard working again.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Tumblr Dashboard Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.