Twitter links are links that are shared on Twitter. They can be to websites, articles, videos, or any other type of online content. When you click on a Twitter link, it will open in your web browser. But now users are facing “Twitter Links Not Working” or “Twitter Links Not Opening” issue.
Twitter links are typically shortened to 23 characters using Twitter’s own link shortener, t.co. This is done to save space in Tweets, which have a character limit of 280 characters. You can also add a link to your Twitter bio.
So if you’re a victim of Twitter Links Not Working on Chrome issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Twitter Links Not Working Twitter hyperlinks not working or Twitter won’t open links problem.
Why are my Twitter links not working?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing Twitter Links Not Working problem. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Network or Connectivity issues – Slow or unreliable internet connection can sometimes prevent Twitter links from loading properly. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and try accessing the link again.
- Incorrect or Broken Link – If the Twitter link you are trying to access is entered incorrectly or contains a typo, it may not work. Double-check the URL to ensure it is accurate and properly formatted.
- Browser or Device Compatibility – In some cases, certain browsers or devices may have compatibility issues with Twitter links. Try accessing the link using a different browser or device to see if the problem persists.
- The Link is Blocked – Twitter may block links to certain websites or content. If you are trying to open a link that is blocked, you will see an error message.
- Deleted or Private Content – If the tweet or content you are trying to access has been deleted by the user or made private, the link may not work. In such cases, the content is no longer available for public viewing.
Note – Elon Musk said that he imposed the rate limits in response to “extreme levels of data scraping and system manipulation” for detecting and removing spam and bot accounts. And That could be reason for Twitter Links Not Working problem.
How to Fix “Twitter Links Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with an Twitter Links Not Working, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the Twitter Links Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Try accessing other websites or services to verify that your internet connection is working properly. If you’re on a mobile device, consider switching from cellular data to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
2. Refresh the Page
Sometimes, the issue may be temporary, and a simple refresh of the page can resolve it. Press the refresh or reload button on your browser to reload the Twitter page and try accessing the link again.
3. Clear Cache & Cookies of Browser
So to Fix Twitter Links Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Browser. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Double-Check the Link
Make sure the Twitter link you’re using is correct and doesn’t contain any errors or typos. Verify that you’ve copied the entire URL accurately.
5. Try a Different Browser or Device
If the issue persists, try accessing the Twitter link using a different browser or device. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your current browser or device.
6. Contact Twitter Support
If the problem persists and you’ve exhausted all the troubleshooting steps, it may be necessary to reach out to Twitter support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance or investigate any issues with the link or your account.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Twitter Links Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.