WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of the popular messaging app WhatsApp. It allows users to send and receive messages, photos, videos, and voice messages from their computer browsers. Unfortunately, some users are encountering “WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working” issue.
There are a few benefits to using WhatsApp Web. it allows you to use WhatsApp on a larger screen, which can be helpful for typing and viewing messages. And WhatsApp Web is a secure way to communicate, as all messages are end-to-end encrypted.
So if you’re also a victim of “Can’t Copy and Paste in WhatsApp Web” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working problem.
Why is WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working?
There are a few reasons Why is WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working Properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Outdated Version of WhatsApp Web Installed. It has been seen many times that if you use the old version of WhatsApp web application, then you may have to face many problems.
- Third-Party Extension Installed in Your Browser – If you use WhatsApp Web in the browser, then some Third-Party Extension can cause problems in Text Copy Paste.
- Problem with Your Computer’s Clipboard – If there is some problem with your computer’s clipboard, then you may face a problem with Text Copy Paste in WhatsApp Web.
- Text You’re Trying to Copy is Not Supported by WhatsApp – WhatsApp does not support copying and pasting text from PDFs or Word documents.
- Problem with Your Browser. you are using an outdated browser that are incompatible with WhatsApp Web version, this can cause problems.
How to Fix “WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Copy Paste not Working in WhatsApp Web issue, here are some possible ways to fix this WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working problem.
1. Update WhatsApp Web to the Latest Version
If you’re using WhatsApp Web application on your PC, Then WhatsApp Web is constantly being updated with new features and bug fixes. If you are not using the latest version, it is possible that there is a bug in the copy and paste function that is causing it not to work.
2. Restart Your Computer
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix problems with the copy and paste function. To restart your computer, press the Windows key + X and select “Restart”.
3. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working issue, This can sometimes fix problems with the copy and paste function. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Disable Clipboard Events on Firefox
If you are using Firefox, & WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working on your Windows. This step will Definitely work for you.
To fix WhatsApp web copy paste text not working problem on Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Type ‘about:config‘ at URL Box.
- Now Search ‘dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled‘.
- It’ll be True! Make it False by Tapping on ⇄ Icon.
- Then Restart Firefox & Try Again WhatsApp Web.
5. Disable Any Third-Party Extensions
Some extensions can interfere with the copy and paste function. To disable an extension, go to your browser’s extensions page and click on the “Disable” button next to the extension that you want to disable.
6. Try Using a Different Browser
If you are using Firefox, try using Google Chrome or Safari. This will definitely work for you. Different browsers have different implementations of the copy and paste function, so it is possible that the copy and paste function works in a different browser.
7. Contact WhatsApp Support
If you have tried all of the above and the still WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working, you can contact WhatsApp support for help. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and fix it.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Text Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.