The middle mouse button is often used to open a link in a new tab, scroll through a document, or open a context menu. However, sometimes the middle mouse button may not work on YouTube. Now users are facing issue such as “YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working” and “YouTube Open in New Tab Not Working”.
If suddenly YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working, then This can be frustrating, as it can make it difficult to use the site. There are a few reasons why the middle mouse button might not work on YouTube. One possibility is that the button is not enabled in your mouse settings.
So if you’re a victim of YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working issue, then this article could help you to get rid from “Can’t open a YouTube video in a new tab” in chrome or firefox problem.
Why is YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working. Here are a few possibilities.
- YouTube Website Problem – This is less common, but it’s still possible. If you’ve tried all of the other troubleshooting steps and your middle mouse button is still not working, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a different browser.
- The Middle Mouse Button is Not Enabled in Your Mouse Settings – This is a common problem, and it’s easy to fix. To check if your middle mouse button is enabled, open your mouse settings and look for an option that says “Middle mouse button”. Make sure that the option is enabled.
- Outdated Mouse Drivers – Outdated mouse drivers can sometimes cause problems with the middle mouse button. To update your mouse drivers, go to the website of your mouse manufacturer and download the latest drivers.
- Mouse Hardware Issues – If you’ve tried all of the other troubleshooting steps and your middle mouse button is still not working, it’s possible that there is a problem with your mouse hardware.
How to Fix “YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with an YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can test your internet connection speed by visiting a speed test website.
2. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
This can sometimes fix problems with websites. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
3. Disable the “Inline Playback” Feature in YouTube
If still you’re experiencing YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working issue, Inline Playback feature can sometimes interfere with the middle mouse button. If you disable the option under settings/playback and performance it fixes the issue. To turn the inline player on or off Click your profile picture > Click Settings > Click Playback and performance > Turn Inline playback on or off.
4. Check Your Mouse Settings
Make sure that the middle mouse button is enabled in your mouse settings. You can usually find this in the “Mouse” or “Pointers” settings in your operating system.
5. Update Your Mouse Drivers
Outdated mouse drivers can sometimes cause problems with the middle mouse button. You can update your mouse drivers by going to the website of your mouse manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers.
6. Disable Browser Extensions
Sometimes extensions can interfere with the middle mouse button. To disable extensions in Chrome, open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Select “More tools” and then “Extensions.” Click on the “Disable” button next to any extensions that you don’t want to use.
7. Try Different Browser
Sometimes the problem is with the browser, not with the mouse. Try using a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, to see if that fixes the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “YouTube Middle Mouse Button Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.