Way to Factory Reset iPhone 13 – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will tell you that “How to Factory Reset iPhone 13”? Recently, iPhone 13 Series mobiles have been launched by Apple. And the price of iPhone 13 Series is also shocking. But as soon as the iPhone 13 was launched, questions related to the iPhone 13 are being asked on the Internet.
Friends, if you also use iPhone 13 Series iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max. And now you are thinking about the methods of your iPhone 13 Factory Reset. So wait, because iPhone Factory Reset is not that easy.
Also Read | How to Turn on Rain Background Music on iOS 15?
So if you also want to know “How to reset iPhone 13 to factory settings”? So follow the different steps given below carefully. Also, let me tell you how to factory reset iphone 13 pro, iphone 13 pro max i.e. the answer to all is the same. Meaning that only one method will work for iPhone 13 Series Factory Reset.
How to Factory Reset iPhone 13, Mini, Pro or Pro Max?
As the iPhone 13 series is a series of new phones from Apple. Which comes with Apple’s new iOS 15. And to do Factory reset iPhone 13, you have to follow the steps given below. So let’s know about it.
- First of all open Settings in iPhone 13.
- Now click on General.
- Here click on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Now click on Erase All Content and Settings.
- You tap on Continue.
- Enter passcode here.
- Now click on Erase Now.
Also Read | How to Silence Apple Watch?
How to Factory Reset iPhone 13 Pro Max Using Computer?
Friends, if you also want to reset your iPhone 13 without Password Factory, then for this you have to factory reset your iPhone through computer. For this you follow the steps given below.
1. First of all turn off “Find My iPhone” on your iPhone 13.
To turn off Find My iPhone on iPhone 13, you have to go to Settings >[your name] > Find My>Find My iPhone>move the Find My iPhone slider to off/white.
2. Now connect your iPhone 13 with your computer via USB Cable.
3. Here on a Mac running macOS 10.15 (Catalina) open a new Finder window and click on your iPhone under Location.
4. Now on the main iPhone management screen, click on Restore iPhone.
5. Select if you want to back up your iPhone 13.
6. Now here you click on Restore.
7. When your iPhone 13 restarts and comes to the setup screen. So your iPhone 13 Factory Reset has been done.
iPhone 13 Factory Reset – FAQ
Q 1. How do I force my iPhone 13 to factory reset?
Ans – Those steps to factory resetting your iPhone 13 are listed again below if you need them in an easier-to-read format.
1. Tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Tap ‘Erase all content and settings’
3. Enter passcode/Face ID/fingerprint
4. Tap ‘Erase iPhone/iPad’
5. Enter Apple ID password
6. Your iPhone/iPad will now factory reset
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “How to Factory Reset iPhone 13, Mini, Pro or Pro Max” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.