Way to Take Screenshot in chrome Incognito Mode – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s post we will tell you that “How to Take Screenshot in chrome Incognito Mode”? Friends, if you also use Google Chrome browser in your Android mobile. So you must have noticed that you cannot take screenshots in Incognito mode.
So now you too often use Incognito Mode of Chrome Browser to view some websites or results. So you too must have been unable to take screenshots in incognito mode of Chrome. And in such a situation you must have searched on the internet that “why can’t i take screenshots in incognito mode”?
And you now want to know that “how to take screenshot in chrome incognito mode”? Now you must have a question in your mind that “can we Bypass Incognito screenshot”? So let me tell you that by using “chrome://flags incognito screenshot” you can easily take screenshot in private window of chrome.
If you also want to know “how to allow screenshots in incognito mode chrome”? So for this you have to follow the steps given below carefully. This is a very simple process. So let’s know.
How to Take Screenshot in chrome Incognito Mode in Android?
By the way, on the Internet you will find many articles and video tutorials on Youtube related to “How to enable screenshots in Google Chrome incognito mode”. So if you are not getting any benefit from them, then you have come to the right place now. Just follow the steps given below carefully.
- Open “Google Chrome Browser” on Android Smartphone.
- Now Click on “Triple Dots” (⋮) on Top Right Corner.
- Here You’ll See “New Incognito Tab”, Tap on It.
- Now Enter “chrome://flags” on Address Bar and Search.
- Here You’ll See Multiple Options.
- Now Search Here “Incognito Screenshot” and Tap On It.
- Here You’ll See 3 Options, Tap on “Enabled”.
- Now Tap on “Relaunch”.
- That’s All, Now You Can Take Screenshot in Chrome Incognito.
Also Read | How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat?
How to Take Screenshot in Firefox Incognito Mode?
Above I have told you how you can easily take screenshot in Chrome Incognito Mode? But now I am going to tell you that How do I enable screenshot in incognito mode in Firefox? This is also very simple.
- First of All “Update” Your Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- Now Open “Firefox Browser” on Android.
- Now Tap on “Three Dots” (⋮) on Top Right Corner.
- Here You’ll See “Settings”, Tap on It.
- Now Click on “Private Browsing” Option.
- Here Toggle on “Allow screenshots in private browsing” Option.
- You Can Now Take Screenshots in Firefox’s Private Tabs.
Conclusion – Guys you will like this “How to Take Screenshot in Chrome or Firefox Incognito Mode” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like the post, do share as much as possible.