Jio Cinema is an streaming app that is available on Samsung Smart TVs. Jio Cinema app on Samsung Smart TV allows users to stream a variety of movies and TV shows in multiple Indian languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and more. Now plenty of Jio Cinema App users want to know about “How to Update Jio Cinema App on Samsung Smart TV”?
Jio Cinema app on Samsung Smart TV also features a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to browse and search for their favorite movies and TV shows. So this article could help you to know about Update Jio Cinema App on Samsung Smart TV.
Why Should I Update Jio Cinema App on Samsung Smart TV?
Updating the Jio Cinema app on your Samsung Smart TV is important for several reasons.
- Bug Fixes – Updating the app will help fix any bugs or glitches that may be present in the current version of the app. This will help ensure that the app works smoothly and without any issues.
- Security Updates – Updating the app will also help ensure that it is secure and protected against any potential security threats. Security updates are important for any app, especially for those that deal with sensitive user information.
- New Features – The updated version of the Jio Cinema app may include new features and improvements that were not available in the previous version. By updating the app, you can take advantage of these new features and enhancements.
- Better Performance – Updating the app may also improve its performance and speed, allowing you to enjoy a better streaming experience.
Overall, updating the Jio Cinema app on your Samsung Smart TV is important to ensure that you have the latest version of the app, with all the bug fixes, security updates, and new features that come with it.
How to Update Jio Cinema App on Samsung Smart TV?
To update the Jio Cinema app on your Samsung Smart TV, please follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and navigate to the Smart Hub.
- Select the Jio Cinema app from the list of installed apps.
- Press and hold the “Enter” button on your TV remote for a few seconds.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen. Select the “Update apps” option from the menu.
- The Smart TV will now check for any available updates for the Jio Cinema app.
- If an update is available, you will see an option to update the app. Select “Update” to begin the update process.
- Wait for the update to complete. The time it takes to update will depend on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the update is complete, launch the Jio Cinema app and verify that it is working properly.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “How to Update Jio Cinema App on Samsung Smart TV“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.