The Basket in the McDonald’s app is where you can add items to your order before checking out. It’s like a virtual shopping cart where you can store all of the food and drinks that you want to purchase. Unfortunately, some users are facing “McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket” issue.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “McDonald’s app not showing cart” topic. So if you’re also a victim of this McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket problem, you should read this article till the end.
Why is McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket Problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection is Slow or Unstable – If you have a weak or unstable internet connection, the McDonald’s app may not be able to communicate with the McDonald’s servers properly. This could cause problems with your basket, such as not showing up or disappearing.
- McDonald’s Servers are Down – In rare cases, the McDonald’s servers may be down for maintenance or due to an unexpected outage. If this happens, you won’t be able to use the McDonald’s app at all, including your basket.
- McDonald’s App Cache is Corrupted – The app’s cache is a temporary storage location for data that the app uses frequently to improve performance. However, over time, the cache can become corrupted, which can cause problems with the app, such as not showing your basket.
- App is Out of Date – If you’re using an older version of the app, it may not be compatible with the latest changes to the McDonald’s servers, which could cause problems with your basket.
5 Ways to Fix “McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket” Problem
If you are experiencing issues with the McDonald’s app basket not showing, here are some possible ways to fix this McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
If you have a weak or unstable internet connection. This could cause problems with your basket, such as not showing up or disappearing. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before trying to use the McDonald’s app.
2. Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can often fix minor problems with apps and other software. This is because it clears out any temporary files or processes that may be causing the problem.
3. Clear the McDonald’s App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing McDonald’s app not showing basket issue, Sometimes a corrupted or outdated cache of the app can cause the “McDonald’s app basket missing” issue. You need to clear the McDonald’s cache on your phone. To clear the McDonald’s app cache, go to Settings > Apps > McDonald’s > Storage & cache and tap on Clear cache.
4. Check for App Updates
App developers often release updates to their apps to fix bugs and add new features. If you’re using an older version of the McDonald’s app, it may have a bug that is causing your basket to not show up. Checking for app updates and installing any available updates can fix this issue.
5. Try Again Later
If the McDonald’s servers are down, there’s nothing you can do but try again later. You can check the McDonald’s website for updates on the status of the servers.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “McDonald’s App Not Showing Basket” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.