The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and its large storage space have finally landed in the hands of gamers. and in the game Popla Foothills Skyview Tower is very popular place. Because of Using the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom reveals the Faron region of Hyrule’s map.
And in this game you must complete a special quest before you can access the lookout location. So here is how to unlock Popla Foothills Skyview Tower in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? but now some players are experiencing “Popla Foothills Skyview Tower Not Working” issue in the game too.
How to Unlock Popla Foothills Skyview Tower in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
- Note That Players can’t simply go to The Tower and Unlock or Activate it.
- Remember, The Tower is Located in Between Scout’s Hill and Dueling Peaks.
- You Need to Go to Cave which is Located at Just South of Tower.
- And The Cave is Called Popla Foothills Excavation Site. After Entering the Tower, You’ll See Plenty of Bats but Don’t Worry, Go Inside the Cave.
- Now You’ll Come Across the Blocked Room. but You can Open the Door by Pushing the Stone Slab in Front of it.
- Now You Simply Needs to Pick Up a Stone Nearby and Place it on Top of the Stone Slab.
- Now This will Open the Door and Players can Progress Further Deep into the Cave.
- Next. Collect Chest and Go Back to Area, Just Left of the Door Where Brightcap is.
- Now Use the Ascend Ability This will Take You Straight to the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower.
- Now You can Unlock the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and Use it as a Launching Pad Wherever.
- This will Also Reveal the Whole Area on the Map as Well.
Watch Video for Full Tutorial
How to Fix “Popla Foothills Skyview Tower Not Working” Problem?
As we know that As players enter the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, they will find that the device inside is not working. Now You need to roughly coordinates 0604, -2191, 0052 and you should come across Popla Foothills Excavation Site. a short tunnel with wooden beams reinforcing its structure.
At the end, you’ll spot the other side of the cell along with a switch. POP something heavy on it, or stand on it yourself, to free the man and get 50 purple Rupees from him. Then, use Ascend to return to the tower, and he’ll be able to fix it up for you.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Unlock Popla Foothills Skyview Tower” & “Popla Foothills Skyview Tower Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.