Twitter is a social networking service where users post and interact with “tweets”. X is the new name of the social media company and platform formerly known as Twitter. Unfortunately, users are encountering “Twitter Failed to Send Tweet” issue.
The “Failed to send tweet” error message on Twitter means that your tweet could not be posted for some reason. And now users want to know that Why does twitter say failed to send tweet?
So if you’re a victim of “Failed to Send Tweet on Twitter” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Twitter Failed to Send Tweet problem.
What Could be Reasons for Twitter Failed to Send Tweet?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the Twitter Failed to Send Tweet. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection is Slow – If your internet connection is slow or unstable, you might see this “Failed to Send Tweet” error message.
- Twitter’s Servers Problem – If Twitter is experiencing technical difficulties, you may not be able to post tweets.
- You’re Trying to Post Tweet is Too Long. Tweets can only be up to 280 characters long, including spaces. If your tweet is longer than that, it will not be able to be posted.
- Your Account is Suspended or Banned – If your account is suspended or banned, you will not be able to post tweets.
- Technical issues – Twitter may be experiencing technical issues that are preventing from the tweet. In this case, the best solution is to wait a few minutes and try again.
How to Fix “Twitter Failed to Send Tweet” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Twitter Unable to Send Tweet issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Twitter Failed to Send Tweet problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
This is the most common reason why your tweet might fail to send. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your device has a good signal. You can try restarting your router or modem if you are having trouble with your internet connection.
2. Make Sure That Your Tweet is Not Longer than 280 Characters
Tweets can only be up to 280 characters long, including spaces. If your tweet is longer than that, it will not be able to be posted. You can use the character counter in the Twitter compose box to make sure that your tweet is not too long.
3. Clear the App Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Twitter Failed to Send Tweet issue, Sometimes Clearing the cache and data of the Twitter app can help resolve the issue. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Twitter > Storage > Clear Cache.
4. Remove Any Links from Your Tweet That are on Twitter’s Unsafe Link List
Twitter has a list of links that are not allowed to be posted on the platform. If your tweet contains a link that is on this list, it will not be able to be posted. You can find the Unsafe Link list on Twitter’s website.
5. Update the Twitter App
Ensure that you have the latest version of the Twitter app installed on your device. Twitter regularly releases updates that fix bugs and improve the app. If you are not using the latest version of Twitter, try updating the app to see if that fixes the Twitter Failed to Send Tweet error was encountered problem.
6. Wait a Few Minutes and Try Posting Your Tweet Again
Sometimes, Twitter’s servers can be overloaded and this can cause problems with sending tweets. If you have tried to send your tweet and it failed, wait a few minutes and try again.
7. Contact Twitter Support for Help
If you have tried all of the above and you are still having Twitter Failed to Send Tweet problem, you can contact Twitter support for help. They will be able to investigate the issue and help you resolve it.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Twitter Failed to Send Tweet“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.