YouTube Vanced was a modified third-party YouTube application for Android with a built-in ad blocker. Other features of the app include SponsorBlock, background play, free picture-in-picture. Unfortunately, Now “YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute” for Dozens of ReVanced users.
YouTube Vanced also allowes an AMOLED black theme, swipe control for brightness and volume, and the ability to restore dislike counts on YouTube videos. This Vanced Extended is one of the most popular alternative of YouTube Vanced.
So if you’re also a victim of “YouTube Vanced Stops After 1 Minute” issue, So this article could help you to get rid from this YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute problem.
Why is YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute?
There are a few reasons why is YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If your internet connection is slow, YouTube Vanced might not be able to load the videos quickly enough. This can cause the videos to stop playing after a minute.
- Outdated Version of YouTube Vanced – If you are using an outdated version of the app, it might not be compatible with your device or with the latest version of YouTube.
- You’ve Corrupt Cache or Data File – Sometimes, the cache or data files for YouTube Vanced can become corrupt. This can cause the app to crash or to not work properly.
- Your Device is Rooted – YouTube Vanced is not officially supported on rooted devices. If your device is rooted, you might experience problems with YouTube Vanced.
- You’ve Using a Custom ROM – YouTube Vanced is not officially supported on custom ROMs. If you are using a custom ROM, you might experience problems with YouTube Vanced.
How to Fix “YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the YouTube Vanced Infinite Loading After a Minute Playing Video issue, here are some possible ways to fix this YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to stream videos. You can try resetting your Wi-Fi connection or using a different network to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Clear YouTube Vanced’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute issue, Clearing cache of app can resolve this problem. To clear the cache of YouTube Revanced App, Go to > Settings > Apps > YouTube Revanced > Clear Cache.
3. Install Correct Route
To resolve the YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute issue, both apps (microG and YouTube Vanced) must be installed correctly. First download microG and YouTube Vanced on your Android phone if you haven’t already removed the link below.
- Install Vanced Manager App.
- First Unzip MicroG & YouTube Vanced app.
- First install MicroG App, then install YouTube Vanced.
- Clear all the running tabs and open the YouTube Vanced, the issue will be fixed.
4. Use a VPN
Try using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to change your location and access content that may be restricted in your region. However, be aware that using a VPN to access restricted content may be against YouTube’s terms of service.
5. Disable Battery Optimization
If you’re using an Android device, try disabling battery optimization for YouTube Vanced to prevent the app from being shut down by the system. Go to your device’s Settings, select Battery or Battery & performance, find and open YouTube Vanced, then select Battery optimization and set it to “Don’t optimize”.
Read : Block YouTube Ads on iPhone
6. Wait and Try Again
If still YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute, Sometimes, the issue may be on YouTube’s end. In this case, waiting and trying again later may resolve the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “YouTube Vanced Not Working After 1 Minute” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.