YouTube Vanced was a modified third-party YouTube application for Android. SponsorBlock is a feature of the YouTube Vanced app that allows you to skip sponsorship segments in YouTube videos. Unfortunately, now dozens of users are facing “YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working” issue.
When you watch a YouTube video with YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock enabled, the app will automatically skip any sponsorship segments that it finds in the database. You can also manually skip sponsorship segments by tapping on the progress bar.
So if you’re also a victim of “SponsorBlock Not Skipping Ads on YouTube Vanced” issue, So this article could help you to get rid from this YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working problem.
Why is YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- The SponsorBlock Database is Not Up to Date – The SponsorBlock database is crowdsourced, so it is possible that the database does not have information about the latest sponsorship segments in some videos.
- Outdated YouTube Vanced – YouTube Vanced is a modified version of the YouTube app, and it is important to keep it up to date to avoid bugs.
- Device is not Compatible – YouTube Vanced is not compatible with all devices. If you are using a device that is not compatible with YouTube Vanced, you will not be able to use SponsorBlock.
- Problem with Your Device’s Cache or Storage – Sometimes, problems with your device’s cache or storage can interfere with the functionality of YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock.
- The Sponsorship Segment is Blocked by the Video’s Owner – Some video owners block SponsorBlock from skipping their sponsorship segments. If the video you are watching is blocked by the video’s owner, then SponsorBlock will not be able to skip the sponsorship segments.
How to Fix “YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Stopped Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working problem.
1. Refresh the SponsorBlock Database
The SponsorBlock database is a crowdsourced database of sponsorship segments in YouTube videos. When you refresh the database, the app will download the latest version of the database. This can sometimes fix problems with SponsorBlock not working.
2. Disable and then Re-Enable SponsorBlock
Sometimes, disabling and then re-enabling SponsorBlock can fix problems with the app. Go to the SponsorBlock settings and disable the “SponsorBlock” option. Then, enable it again.
3. Clear YouTube Vanced Cache & Cookies
If still you’re experiencing YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working issue, Clearing cache of app can resolve this problem. To clear the cache of YouTube Revanced App, Go to > Settings > Apps > YouTube Revanced > Clear Cache.
4. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the above steps, if YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working problem is coming. Then you should try restarting your phone. Because friends, after many small bugs are fixed by restarting the device.
5. Update YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced is a modified version of the YouTube app. The developers of YouTube Vanced regularly release updates to fix bugs and improve the app. If you are using an outdated version of YouTube Vanced, it is possible that SponsorBlock is not working because of a bug.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall YouTube Vanced
If you have tried all of the other things and still YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will delete all of the app’s data and settings, so you will need to set it up again.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “YouTube Vanced SponsorBlock Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.