Return YouTube Dislike Button Not Working 2023 – Few months ago, YouTube announced its decision to hide the “Dislike” count on videos private across its platform. and YouTube‘s removal of dislike counts in November 2021 led to a massive uproar from the community.
And some of users resorted the Return YouTube Dislike with third-party extensions that enabled them to see the number of dislikes using YouTube’s API. But now Return YouTube Dislike Extension users are facing “Return Dislike Button Not Working” issue.
So if you’re facing this issue also, the this article could help you to get rid from this Return Dislike Button Not Working reddit problem.
Why is Return YouTube Dislike Button Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is Return Dislike Button Not Working on Chrome. Here are some possible reasons and their solutions.
- Outdated Extension – If you have an outdated version of the Return YouTube Dislike extension, it may not work properly. You should update the extension to the latest version to ensure that it is compatible with the latest version of Chrome.
- Compatibility Issues – Chrome updates frequently, and sometimes extensions may not work well with the updated version. Check if the extension is compatible with the version of Chrome you are using.
- Conflicts with Other Extensions – Conflicts between extensions can cause problems, including the Return YouTube Dislike extension. Try disabling other extensions to see if the problem is resolved.
- Corrupted Files – Sometimes, the files associated with the extension can become corrupted or damaged, which can prevent the extension from working properly. Reinstall the extension to see if the issue is resolved.
- YouTube Issues – The YouTube website may be down, or there may be issues with the server. Check if the website is functioning properly.
How to Fix “Return Dislike Button Not Working” Problem?
If you are having issues with the Return youtube dislike not working 2023, there are several things you can try to fix the Return Dislike Button Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Network Connection
Make sure your device is connected to a stable network connection. If you are having issues with your network, try restarting your router or modem.
2. Check Your Browser Version
Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. You can check for updates by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and selecting “Settings” > “About Chrome”. If there is an update available, Chrome will automatically download and install it.
3. Clear Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing Return Dislike Button Not Working issue, Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can sometimes fix issues with extensions. To do this, click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner of Chrome, then click on Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data. Make sure to select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” before clicking “Clear data”.
4. Check for Updates
Make sure that you have the latest version of Chrome and the Return YouTube Dislike extension installed. To check for updates, go to the Chrome menu, click on “Help”, and select “About Google Chrome”. If there are any updates available, click “Update”.
5. Reinstall the Extension
Try reinstalling the Return YouTube Dislike extension to see if that resolves the issue. First, remove the extension by right-clicking on it and selecting “Remove from Chrome”. Then, go to the Chrome Web Store and download the latest version of the extension.
6. Disable Conflicting Extensions
Some extensions may conflict with the Return YouTube Dislike extension. Try disabling other extensions to see if that resolves the issue. To do this, click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner of Chrome, then click on More tools > Extensions. Turn off each extension one at a time and test if Return YouTube Dislike is working.
7. Try a Different Browser
If none of the above steps work for Return Dislike Button Not Working issue, try using a different browser, such as Firefox or Edge, to see if the issue is specific to Chrome.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Return Dislike Button Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.