Way to Get Heart on iOS 15 – Hello guys! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know “How to Get Heart on iOS 15”? Some time ago, Apple has given the latest iOS 15 update to some of its iOS support devices.
Talking about iOS 15 update, Apple has given it in all models of iPhone 12 Series. The new series of Apple phones released by Apple, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max comes with iOS 15 only. You may also get to see the update of iOS 15.1 soon in your time.
Also Read | How to Turn on Rain Background Music on iOS 15?
The same iPhone users have since got this iOS 15 update. And in this latest iOS update, more than one feature logo has been made available by Apple. On the same YouTube, many tutorial videos related to “ios 15 features” are available to watch and learn. So let us know below that “How To Add Heart On iOS 15 On iPhone Home Screen”?
How to Get Heart on iOS 15?
Note: Before adding the heart icon, you have to turn off location service on your iOS 15 Iphone. To disable location, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Service > Turn toggle off. Once the location is turned off on the iPhone, then follow the steps given below.
- Open the Settings (⚙️) app on your iPhone (iOS 15).
- Scroll and Tap on Focus.
- Now Tap on Plus Icon (+) at the Top Right Corner.
- Here Select Custom Option.
- Scroll Down and select the Heart Icon (❤️) and Give Name.
- Now Tap Next.
- Here Tap Allow for Contacts and Apps.
- Now Tap Done and Turn Toggle ON Next to the New Mode.
- How to Fix “Last Line No Longer Available” on iPhone (iOS 15)
- How to Move Safari Address Bar to Top on iOS 15?
- How to Enable Picture in Picture on iOS 15 for Youtube?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “How to Get Heart on iOS 15”? How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.