Way to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12 – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know “How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12”? However, many questions related to iPhone 12 are still being asked.
So one of these questions is how can we enable iPhone 12 Battery Percentage? Let me tell you that iOS 15 version is currently running in iPhone 12 Series. And you can easily enable battery percentage in your iPhone 12 series iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Also Read | How to Fix Bad iPhone 12 Battery Life?
And if you were also searching on google that is there a way to show battery percentage on iphone 12? So you have come to the right place. And your search will also end here. Because through this post we have provided some steps below.
By following which you can easily enable the battery percentage widget in your iPhone 12 permanently or for all the time. Let us know below.
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12?
- Swipe down from the top right corner of the iPhone 12 screen to open iOS Control Center.
- Here, In the top right corner of the screen, next to the battery icon, is the battery percentage.
- Now Swipe up or tap on the background to close Control Center again.
How to Add Battery Percentage Widget on iPhone 12?
- First of All “Tap and Hold” the Screen Until the icons Start Wiggling.
- Now Tap “+”.
- Here In The Widgets Pop-Up, Tap “Batteries”.
- Now Tap “Add Widget” for The One You Want to Use.
- Now The “Bettery Widget” is Added to Your Home Screen.
Also Read | How to Move Safari Address Bar to Top on iOS 15?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.